Search this blog


Home Desi Beauties Hot Gallery Technology News Sexy Videos Contact
Aishwaria Katrina Sherlyn Celina Kareena Sameera Amrita Riya deepika Tanushree Esha Priyanka Bipasha Sonam Priyanka GIRLS IN BIKINI HOT VIDEOS
2009-06-12

Deepika Padukone on Vogue Magazine - June 2009  

ADVERTISEMENT


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Deepika Padukone on Vogue Magazine - June 2009

  • Anonymous
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009  

    Hi!Deepika Padukone my name is Hamid & I am your very very big fan I am from Hyderabad I love you so much.I like your soft lips & I want to kiss you soon. today is my Birthday 24/11/009 If you kiss me I will think it as my Birthday gift .
    THANKING YOU,
    Yours lovingly Hamid.

    Please send this letter to Deepika Padukone.

    I love Deepika. I want to kiss you a lot.
    BYE BYE
    TAKE CARE of your self

Subcribe Us

Enter your email address: