Search this blog


Home Desi Beauties Hot Gallery Technology News Sexy Videos Contact
Aishwaria Katrina Sherlyn Celina Kareena Sameera Amrita Riya deepika Tanushree Esha Priyanka Bipasha Sonam Priyanka GIRLS IN BIKINI HOT VIDEOS
2010-09-12

Salman says he is really sorry  

ADVERTISEMENT

The actor said, ” I gave an interview about three weeks ago. Now during this festive time of Eid and Ganesh utsav it has been twisted around and the way it is coming across on tv it is sound insensitive. I was just saying that all lives are equal.. Gareeb Aadmi ho aamir aadmi ho it is the same. Some attacks may get more media coverage than the others. Why is that? I think every human is important. Any act of terrorism any part of the world is unpardonable. A terrorist has no nationality. No religion. No guts. I will had and will always have faith in our intelligence agencies. I have always had faith in our armed forces and police force. I did not mean to hurt anyone’s sentiment and if I have hurt anybody’s sentiment I am really sorry.”

Salman had earlier invited flak with his comments to a Pakistani TV channel: “Too much hype has been created around the 26/11 attacks because elite people were targetted. Attacks have happened in trains and small towns too, but no one talked about it so much.”

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



Subcribe Us

Enter your email address: